Update on COVID-19 Protocols
All of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Safety and infection control has always been a top priority for Momenta Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our guests and team members. For example:
- Enhanced PPE for our team
- Daily team screening for any COVID-19 Risks
- Enhanced disinfecting of our reception areas including a plexiglass barrier (sneeze guard)
- Patient Screening
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. These questions apply to anyone entering Momenta Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Please call when you have arrived for your appointment, so we can help maintain social distancing requirements. One of our team members will assist patients into our building and one of our isolated treatment rooms.
- We will also be minimizing the number of patients in our reception area to maintain social distancing guidelines. We will require anyone who does not have an appointment to please wait in their car for the person they escorted to their appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival for your appointment
- To preserve personal protective equipment (PPE) for our team, please bring a cloth or surgical mask, to wear while in the office. (Mandatory)
- Prior to treatment, patients will be asked to swish with a 1% peroxide mouth rinse.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Momenta Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Team